The acoustic study (acoustic design) is the cornerstone of all our activity.
Apart from our great acoustic calculation skills, our educational background enables us to understand work of the structure, prepare construction details, approximate the costs and design.
Our mission providing the client precise information and accomplishing their expectations.
Our cooperation starts with interviewing the customer, so that we can prepare detailed preview of the space that will be developed (both internal and external noise control).
- Internal geometry of the room and the stage.
- Acoustic shell.
- Interior covering materials.
- 3D modeling of the space.
- Parameters estimation by simulation.
- Definition of wall sections and entrances.
- Construction details of the proposed solutions.
- Analysis and evaluation of the background noise.
The acoustic control is the execution supervision of acoustic solutions designed. This is the best way to anticipate the problems that can occur, consequently optimize economic resources and minimize unexpected situations.
- On-site work visits.
- In situ tests of acoustic parameters
- Acoustic models. Monitoring and prediction of results
- Architectural acoustic consultancy. Details, shop drawings, structure, costs,...
With this measurements we intend the evaluation of acoustic properties, verification of project´s parameters and finally evaluation of suitability and acoustic quality of the locale.
- Airborne noise isolation tests.
- Impact isolation tests.
- Tests and measurements of background noise.
- Acoustic quality of the room tests.
Acoustic quality test
- Background noise
- Distribution of pressure levels (SPL(A)).
- Reverberation time – middle (Tmid) and early (EDTmid)
- Definition (D50)
- Intimacy (LF80)
- Warmth (RB) Brilliance (Br)
- Voice clarity (C50) and music clarity (C80)
- Speech intelligibility
The aim of this section shall be intend to avoid, prevent or reduce on a prioritized basis the harmful effects, including annoyance, due to exposure to environmental noise. To that end the following actions shall be implemented progressively:
- The determination of exposure to environmental noise, through noise mapping.
- Ensuring that information on environmental noise and its effects is made available to the public.
- Adoption of action plans based upon noise mapping results, with a view to preventing and reducing environmental noise where necessary and particularly where exposure levels can induce harmful effects on human health and to preserving environmental noise quality where it is good.
“Noise mapping” shall mean the presentation of data on an existing or predicted noise situation in terms of a noise indicator, indicating breaches of any relevant limit value in force, the number of people affected in a certain area, or the number of dwellings exposed to certain values of a noise indicator in a certain area.
“Acoustical planning” shall mean controlling future noise by planned measures, such as land-use planning, systems engineering for traffic, traffic planning, abatement by sound-insulation measures and noise control of sources.”
DIRECTIVE 2002/49/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT
In the development of the stage equipment the following sections are studied:
- Support structures
- Stage Curtains, drapery
- Stage Rigging
- Dimming & Control
- Professional lighting
- Professional audio
- Communication equipment