Privacy & cookies policy
Cookies policyA cookie is a small text file that is stored within your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly. To see more about what cookies are, how stored, how to remove, disable, etc... Please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this site
This website uses his own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this web site, you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must to be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies when you click on buttons of type I like or share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- In some cases you need to install cookies to remember at the browser your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to that effect. Google not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a degree of protection according to European standards. For more information about using Google gives the cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us via the contact section.